How much does a tattoo cost?

Details : I'm looking to get a tattoo that is about 7 to 8 inches long & maybe 5ins across, the tattoo will have a one sentence life quote and a few floral designs like roses & sunflowers <3 the colors I am choosing will be black and grays and yellow.... and since I'm a Noob about tattoos... show more Details : I'm looking to get a tattoo that is about 7 to 8 inches long & maybe 5ins across, the tattoo will have a one sentence life quote and a few floral designs like roses & sunflowers <3 the colors I am choosing will be black and grays and yellow.... and since I'm a Noob about tattoos I'm unsure if price-wise would be different depending on stage but I will be purchasing this tattoo and either California or Nevada most likely.

I hope this is enough details and I know it maybe impossible to get an exact price but I'm looking for average or about price range. (And yes I know tattoos last forever blah blah blah they can fade in Sun yah yah they will wrinkle with my skin as I age. I know and I'm not looking for a lecture from some random prun)