Now that Mr Trump has alienated all his NATO partners and the entire EU, he will need a new Bestie to trade in American goods and services?

Hmmmm a YUGE country with a secure leader and vast economy is needed....I wonder who his new bestie will be?

Any Ideas?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best Answer

alienatd china & mex, too,

BUT he's gona try to charm the charming mr Kim in May,

IF kim doesnt stand him up as is his wont;

and there's Area 51 in New Mex,

well known as a portal to...

---

but the thing is, dt's clearly mentally ill and unstable;

he's burned out; he SHOULD be in retirement w/ home health aides monitoring him 24/7 --

he's obviously signaling for help w/ his bizarre behavior,

and if the gop has any courage at all, they should launch amendment 25, removal of a pres for inability to perform pres duties --

that is LONG overdue;

I doubt dt will last as pres thru 2018 :

https://tinyurl.com/y7ozgg4q Time.com aug 2017

“Trump’s going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress [impeachment] leave him no choice.”

So Tony Schwartz wrote in August, 2017. [ He’s Trump’s ghost writer for his book, “Art of the Deal.” ]

“The circle’s closing at blinding speed.”

“Trump’s presidency is effectively over –

“He’s put himself in an isolated, no-win position.

“This reminds me of Watergate and the last days of Nixon…"

x

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

What US goods and services? By the way, Russia-Shmussia-gate is as fictional as Birthergate was. Nominate a real democrat next time, guys, not a closet republican, war-monger and Wall St. brown-noser.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's amusing that you dont realize that Europe needs the US more than we need them.

But it is simply untrue that Trump alienated them.

• 2 years ago

The United States has an annual trade deficit of about $800 billion. That represents money that is being made by other countries because they undercut our American workers and have few or no labor laws and pay dismal wages. To survive, a country needs an industrial base - we cannot exist forever by selling mocha lattes and Chinese cell phones to each other. I was in Japan and the Chevrolet dealer there had cars that cost three times as much as they did in America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

"Alienated".......The US comes in at just about 25+% of NATO's budget. Double that of Germany, France and the UK. And they are all double to triple or more of the remaining nations. Only the US, UK Greece and Estonia contribute at least their agreed upon percentage of GDP. And as for Estonia, you and I probably have more change in our couch cushions than their actual financial outlay.

The US has often been alienated from Europe. Then.................somebody attacks them............again. The US has been alienated from Africa and South America. Then..........there is an earthquake, or uprising or some such thing.

The various African Warlords and potentates are now looking to China, and they are responding, with aid, and military bases..........and strings attached. Just wait until China decides to give a little tug on those strings. I think the EU should look to China as an ally. let me know how that works out for them.

• 2 years ago

As a Canadian, why do you care?

• 2 years ago

He already has Vladimir.

• x

doubt it... vlad seduced and abandoned him...as all must do...

dt's frankly mentally ill,

and prob wont last as pres til 2019--

he's of little use to anyone now.

x

https://tinyurl.com/yckuclcs washpost sept 2017
      *** “ Trump Betrays Everyone ” ***
      Rick Wilson, GOPer critical of Dt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.