Should Mr Trump build YUGELY new Prisons for Drug Dealers and their victims and make Big Pharma, Doctors and Shareholders pay for them?

The REAL Criminals in this case!

Favorite Answer

Since we already know that Trump is only motivated by money, look at how much the private prison industry 'donated' to his campaign and/or gave to his family business either upfront or under the table, and you will see why his sudden push towards prison for all drug dealers.

Trump should worry more about getting his own OPIOD addiction under control.

The man is clearly on drugs.

Hey, if they're for-profit prisons I'm sure they would consider buying in. As long as it's not the Big Pharma executives and their M.D salesmen that become the inmates.

No

• sats

Yep, there would be a huge outcry however as many are dependent upon big pharma and their paid drug pushers. Most are clueless as to how things really operate. This book is quite telling.

http://docshare01.docshare.tips/files/20788/207888...

No, he will likely ignore troll suggestions as he should. LOL

I work for Big Pharma on cancer drugs. It is illegal for Big Pharma to give any money or gifts to doctors to prescribe their drugs. THe ONLY thing we can give is information. Information that was approved by the FDA.

IFFFF you found A pharmaceutical company doing something wrong, then I agree that they shoudl be prosecuted.

Otherwise, this is nothing more than your normal lies.

I am all for those people who break the law, going to jail, and giving doctors any gifts or money is illegal.

Still, us pharma people... Yeah, we were the ones that came up with cures for many forms of cancer and made AIDS no longer a death sentence.

And oh BTW, if you really want to talk about the effectiveness of big gov't, like you tend to do, you should recognize that the pharmaceutical industry is the most heavily regulated business. Want to tell me about trusting the gov't more???

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

If you can find evidence they did, I am all for it. CLEARLY, some companies have done bad things in the past and still today. I am not defending each company, but this blaming all pharma is really a false narrative.

Yes , drug dealers should face stiffer sentences as current sentencing guidelines fail to account for the widespread collateral damaged caused by drug trafficking .

The award for Pedantry goes to....

• Darth Beaver
      2 years agoReport

Good choice!...and I thank you! ;-{)