What would you do if you woke up in a nuclear apocalypse?

Favorite Answer

be pissed im still alive,then go into survival mode. it will be a hell on earth...probly would not last a year anyways....water will be hard to find,same with food,i dont have enough bullets for my guns to kill...yes you will be killing other humans....i would possibly try to go to alibary or book store and hopefully find survival books,then get the hell out of my city with maps,seeds,water, did you know gas goes bad after 6 months......head to the hills,green parts...as for fallout,it last years,but initial lasts for only couple days...also you can get water from car radiators,but has to be clear water and has to be boiled first...any anti freeze will just kill you with a sugar taste in your mouth...maybe try to find a half blown hospitalor a drug store for meds and supplies....half a year...then most will be dead..stay away from major citys and small towns...because when the nukes fly...it wont be 1 or 4..it will be like a virgin shooting his load...mass amounts and huge...all the world will be put into the 1700,s....hell on earth

• P

Start digging

Nothing I can do except walking around.

I will go back to sleep.

Head for our cabin in the mountains.

- it's isolated

- there is clean ground water

- there is a very old long mining tunnel to protect from radiation.

• Binks

I live very close to an air force base. A milisecond of brilliant light and I'm vaporized.

• Ranger

Wash my face, brush my teeth, go down stairs and make coffee, then eat breakfast because there isn't a Damn thing I could do about it.

Step out and fill my lungs with a fresh breath of radioactive dust

I'm at ground zero near Chicago. I would not be waking up. It's a major target point.

**** my pants