who can install a floyd rose double locking tremolo system for me?

I have a Fender Stratocaster guitar that sounds great, except it doesn t hold tune at all. I want to get a Floyd Rose double locking tremolo system installed on it so it will hold tune. I tried taking it to the local guitar center, and they said they couldn t do it because they don t have the proper equipment. I need to know, what company or shop WOULD have the proper equipment?

1 Answer

  • Joe W
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

    You have to find a Luthier to do that.

    Must music stores use them to repair instruments when they come in for repair.

    I'm really surprised your store doesn't have or know one.

    Try other stores, or send it to one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.