Growing a lot of grey hairs at age 21!! What is happening?!?

Ok so I'm freaking out, I'm 21 and I'm growing A LOT of grey hairs.. and it seems to be only getting worse. From what I've read it's genetic and blah blah. But my brothers and sisters don't have ANY. 1 year ago I didn't have one single grey hair (from what I could see in the mirror or my... show more Ok so I'm freaking out, I'm 21 and I'm growing A LOT of grey hairs.. and it seems to be only getting worse. From what I've read it's genetic and blah blah. But my brothers and sisters don't have ANY. 1 year ago I didn't have one single grey hair (from what I could see in the mirror or my barber would tell me). I've also read that using a hair dryer when getting out of the shower is really bad for your hair and can damage it. This past year I was stylizing my hair like that, every time I would get out of the shower , I would blow dry it so it stays up through out the day. I've stopped doing so about 3 weeks ago, haven't seen any results yet (maybe it takes longer?) What do you guys think!?