Between guns, alternative facts, the party above all common sense, vast income and wealth gap increasing, low wage jobs for graduates,?

anti planned parenthood, slashing SNAP benefits, ending National Parks for more Oil drilling, an unbalanced Electoral College, turning SS over to Wall Street to manage, ending more Banking Regulations, restricting free school lunches and not being able to protest Black Oppression by taking a knee....Is the USA on the verge of becoming just another sh!thole country on the verge of civil unrest?

• blu
    Favorite Answer

You make several good points.

I see America's future looking grim because dt and crew passed tax reform paid for by borrowing money. The deficit is set to surpass a trillion again just like gwb did. Top down economics is the corrupt way rep politicians reward the campaign donations.

"Deficit to top $1 trillion per year by 2020, CBO says"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/de...

Dt saved himself millions by eliminating the estate tax. The irresponsible rep party is selling the future.

When all other countries refuse to lend money to the US because it has too much debt, the righties will have called it by how they claim politics don't work when you run out of other people's money. Too bad the hypocrites don't practice what they preach.

Thanks to the damage Obama has done to the world and likely the damage Hillary has and would do even more to damage both the USA and the world, put Trump in office.

Congrats on rambling extensively without one shred of logic.

doesn't seem likely

• Dale

Only if you believe that the individual cannot handle any responsibility and that the government should be bigger.

your hate, ignorance and easily-led nature remain consistent with your politics....

which.....once again.... makes that whole "change" thing seem ever so ironic...

Snore, Oh sorry a Canadian is talking about how bad the US is becoming as our unemployment goes down and our economy rises.

Sorry Canadian. Tell me what you think, because I REALLY care.

But I want to make sure I understand you. All who disagree with you are that redneck type you are talking about, .... YET they have white privilege. LMAO.

Oh and those rich people who are the BAD GUYS, ..., good thing we have rich politicians to save us from this, using the ever so great US gov't bureaucracy. LMAO.

Yep. The c0ntards are fomenting civil unrest by disregarding what half of America wants.

Pretty balsy, IMHO, with 300 million firearms out there.

@retarded comment: You're right! Why should you work with your own countrymen??

@retarded comment #2: Why should I answer a question that I agree with?? 😏

President Trump is doing a fine job reversing the damage the Obama administration did. Notice what happens when you cut taxes and regulations? You get an economic boom.

The Jews control all the parties.They all worship the Jews, including Trump.