Smoking weed on felony probation in California.?

I m on felony probation for trafficking marijuana (dropped to possession with intent). My probation is from Oklahoma but I m transferred to California because this is where I live.

My term s say that I have to take random tests, and also says "the defendant shall not use or possess any narcotics, dangerous drugs, controlled substances, marijuana, or paraphernalia unless prescribed."

The part where it says "unless prescribed", if I get a medical marijuana card, is that a prescription? And if so can I smoke weed and test dirty without getting violated?

You're headed back to jail.

Yes, that is a prescription.

As if you can get a mm card while on probation. Keep dreamin, sweetie.

• Bob

no you can not

You need a lawyer and to go to court and ask for the conviction and probation to be modified- if you really NEED cannabis. Most users don't need it, they crave it and depending on their past habit, the craving may be a symptom of addiction. You might get yourself ordered into a drug recovery program on top of your probation. What about this; See how you do without it or if you feel you can't live without cannabis.

MJ is still against Federal law.

It's clear you can read- now reread it again for understanding.

Yes u can

Yes. Now all you have to do is go get terminal cancer.

no way in heck you would be able to get dope.........time to wake up and forget about being a user or pusher

A medical marijuana card is not a prescription and no physician will write a prescription for marijuana. A prescription must specify the strength, dosage and frequency. So, something like "one joint of weed per day" would not do the trick.