Should I cut myself for my Idol Katy Perry?

cause I’ve been a fan of hers for 10 yrs now and she inspires me to do great things in life etc... but I’m starting to give up hope and believing on meeting her personally but I keep on telling myself that I will but I think to myself that day sadly will never come 😢😔 so should I do it or no?

• 1 year ago
    Best Answer

Would she want you to do it? UM, NO, so why would you? I know it sucks you may not meet her, but isn't the reason you love her because of good things, talent. Let this passion for her be about the good stuff! If you never get to meet her, but your fandom brings you joy, isn't that what it should be about? The joy of it? If it starts to turn you into a dark place, then I think you may be missing the original purpose. It was never about attaining certain things, but about being a celebration. Hold to that core, and let it allow you to appreciate the good things it adds to your life, and not twist it when it may not give you everything you may wish for.

• 1 year ago

Simply put, no.

• Smurf
    1 year ago

If you feel that’s the thing to do then do it

• g
    1 year ago

No. Katy ain't all that. In fact she is disliked and despised by thousands.