Whats the best way to do accounting for an ebay business ?

Hi all I setup an ebay business 2 months ago and was doing my accounts using excel spreadsheets.

However in the last 3 weeks my sales have exploded to the point I can no longer keep up with amount of sales daily and thanks to some good marketing I can't see this ending. I was averaging 10 sales a day when I first started but that average is now into the 100 mark.

With that been the case using a spreadsheet and entering each sale manually is no longer an option as I don't have enough time in the day to do it.

i have a full time job as well as other commitments and most of the time dedicated to the business is put into shipping.

I am also in the process of becoming a limited company and looking at hiring a bookeeeper/accountant.

I would like some ideas on what others are doing with there online business's and what is the best way of doing this as I am a novice with bookkeeping and accounting.

Any answers really appreciated.

• Murzy

get Quick Books