Not since Italia 90 have gone this far in a Fifa World Cup - just ONE game away from the FINAL now folks ?

Last time we got THAT far in a world cup was in Italia 1990. I watched that world cup on telly heh 1990. My God. Such a long time ago. Memories ^_^ lol 28 years ago folks. between 1990 and 2018 lot of s**t has happened not just in football but on this planet. Now its time to RULE the planet by beating... show more Last time we got THAT far in a world cup was in Italia 1990.

I watched that world cup on telly heh

1990. My God. Such a long time ago. Memories ^_^ lol

28 years ago folks.

between 1990 and 2018 lot of s**t has happened not just in football but on this planet.

Now its time to RULE the planet by beating Croatia in the Semi Final tomorrow Evening and BOOKING our passage into the FIFA 2018 WORLD CUP FINAL.

TIME TO MAKE HISTORY - WE ARE WITNESSING IT UNFOLD NOW, ITS REALLY HAPPENING EPL REGS ! ^_^

WE - ARE - IN - A - WORLD - CUP - SEMI - FINAL ! - ENGLAND ! ^_^

ENGLAAAAND ! ^_^

lol