What can help ?

I'm not sure if anyone could offer any advice to me. A few months back I was diagnosed by a Urologist as having Peyronies disease (bend penis) I'm not sure how I would have developed this condition as I have had two or three times weekly sexual activity without problems It just seems that since about... show more I'm not sure if anyone could offer any advice to me. A few months back I was diagnosed by a Urologist as having Peyronies disease (bend penis) I'm not sure how I would have developed this condition as I have had two or three times weekly sexual activity without problems

It just seems that since about March this year I suffer from sore and painful erections. The Urologist prescribed Colchicine and Vitamin E tablets to take (one of each) daily. Sadly for me the medication does not appear to be working & my condition with sore erections only seems to have worsened.
I have heard of one medication approved for the treatment of Peyronies disease. It's called Naturalis Peyronies Disease Treatment . This medicine is approved for use in men with a palpable lump from plaque in the penis that causes a curvature of at least 30 degrees during erection. It does require some patience as visible effect can only be observed after three or four weeks treatment . I wish to buy this product in pharmacies stores in New York urgently. Does anyone know where can I buy it ?