Discriminated against at work? Should I request a hearing from corporate?

I have been working at my job as a sales associate for two years. The management and my GBL have known for a year that I want to become a Manager. I am a hispanic woman with a bachelors, management experience and 2 years experience at the store. my GBL just offered a manager position to a coworker who has only been... show more I have been working at my job as a sales associate for two years. The management and my GBL have known for a year that I want to become a Manager. I am a hispanic woman with a bachelors, management experience and 2 years experience at the store. my GBL just offered a manager position to a coworker who has only been there 5 months and has 0 work experience. She is not a sales associate, she works in the back with operations and sits infant of a commuter. Mind you, she is white. I am not racist and I really like the girl but I know that is discrimination and favoritism.
Update: * infront. Mind you I have been given tasks that only managers should be doing throughout my work days.
Update 2: I do know she has 0 work experience and no other qualifications because we have talked about her past and she has showed me her resume to apply to other jobs so I can correct her mistakes and freshen it up for her.