Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

should pot smoking hippies be allowed to vote and access social sevices?

I think that mandatory drug testing for everyone in this country should be installed.

anyone with THC in their system should be prohibited from voting and using social security.

what do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

Anyone who paid into the Ponzi scheme called "social security" should be able to draw at least their forced "contribution" amount. No one who never paid into the Ponzi scheme should ever be able to draw from it. If you die before drawing all that was taken from you, the balance should be paid to your estate for distribution by your executor.

There is no provision for most of the "social services" currently provided by the federal government so those programs need to be shutdown at the federal level. Let the states that want these programs have them and pay for them.

I think that is ridiculous since many people who use cannabis do so for medicinal purpose, many under the orders and guidance of doctors.

LOL. By the end of the year marijuana will be legal in Canada. There will be thousands of Americans crossing the border to smoke legally. There are already thousands of American 18 and 19 year olds crossing the border for a night out drinking.

• Murzy

in many states it is legal to smoke pot

• Tommy

First of all, how stupid are you. Second, ok, since I have thc in my system I will not allow myself to vote. Since I won't be voting, I can stop my yearly donation to the Republican party and have them take me off the mailing list. As for social security, well I don't have a lot of faith in that system so have been planning accordingly. If the system still exists when I retire, I will claim my fair share because I've been paying into the system for probably more years than you've been alive.

As for dimwits such as you, maybe there should be a basic skills test one must pass before being allowed to vote. Stupid people should not be allowed to be involved in important decisions like voting.

• Sati

Yes! How about those who drink alcohol? In all my years working in a hospital, I've never once seen anyone hospitalized for smoking too much marijuana. Alcohol on the other hand? Way too many to count. Seems absurd one is legal and the other is not.

• Mack

yep

Lots of voters are irrational without drugs. Historically, voters go for the tallest candidate, e.g.

You mean Americans?

Sadly, in 2018, yes.