Want to be a Real Estate sales person at 19 in Illinois..need advice and help.?

I just turned 18 and am taking my gen eds at a community college for 2 years...I have a talent for sales and selling things to people, I've been told to be a politician...actor...sales person since I was young..its honestly something I'm really good at. Now Im aware that in Illinois you have to be 21 to be... show more I just turned 18 and am taking my gen eds at a community college for 2 years...I have a talent for sales and selling things to people, I've been told to be a politician...actor...sales person since I was young..its honestly something I'm really good at. Now Im aware that in Illinois you have to be 21 to be able to start doing the hours and work needed to apply for your license but you can take pre-license education etc and get waivered at 18 to get your license..can iu get any input etc on this? I want to know if it is truly possible and worth it. Am I missing anything ? I would like advice from a professional or someone that knows the laws in Illinois to help me out with what to do and what to expect..sorry im all over the place lol but I tried to explain.