How can I tell if my boyfriend wants sex?

I'm 15 he's also 15, Im ready for it since we've been together for a long time but I wanna know if I can tell if he wants it without asking him if he wants too. We haven't done oral yet btw. Ik u guys will say oh your too young so I'm just asking u guys not to say that cause ik that I'm ready. So are there any ways I can tell if he would wanna have sex?

Favorite Answer

Your question tells us you are too young to have sex. Later on when you have matured you will wait for him to initiate the action. Until then keep your legs tight together.

• Tepee

I won't say the obvious that you don't want to hear so I'll just say at your age you can readily assume he wants sexual activity. Your task is to make him earn the privilege and make VERY sure to practice safe sex to avoid getting pregnant. Good luck and be careful.

• Sky

Does he have a pulse? If so, he wants sex.

Seriously though, of course a guy that age wants sex. Just about every guy and girl that age want sex. It's a part of human nature, to have a strong sex drive once puberty starts. Now, if you're asking whether your BF wants sex specifically with you, I would imagine he thinks about it fairly often, hopes for it, and is looking forward to when it happens. When I was that age I certainly would have if I had a girlfriend. Have you talked about sexual matters? If not, you two really should so you both have a mutual understanding of each other's hopes, dreams, desires, likes, dislikes, etc. Having a strong communication that's open and honest is one of the keys to building a strong relationship, regardless of the ages of the people in the relationship. Ask him to open up to you about his thoughts on sex and open up to him about yours. Just because you talk about it doesn't mean you have to do it if you're not ready yet.

Regardless of when you two decide to have sex (and as you said in your comment to the best answer you chose, you're ready when you're ready), please make sure you have a thorough sex education from comprehensive, unbiased sources. The knowledge will serve you well throughout life even if much of it you never even use. And when the time comes that you do have sex, please use contraceptives and know how to use them safely (assuming you are female; I can't tell by your question and screen name, so if you're male, just disregard the contraceptives thing unless you get a girlfriend when you two are still far from being ready to cause a pregnancy).

So you’ve got a home and an income have you?

I’m sure he probably does want it to, but wear protection

Straddle his waist and remove your top and bra. If he's ready for sex, then nature will take care of the rest. Just make sure you use protection and you know what the responsibilities are when you have sex.

well you are too young.... but ok well either you can approach the conversation with him or you just simple show more interest when you guys are kissing or so, pretty easy to hint a guy that you want to be intimate so those are your 2 options.

• Kris

You ask him.

Against the law.