I think everyone's life would be better without me or I get in the way of people's lives? I don't wanna die. ill explain.?

I have generalized anxiety disorder.I'm 18. I was diagnosed 6 months ago after I finished high school. I am scared every day of my life.I have all the symptoms of it. I am afraid of dying. I feel bad because despite, getting therapy now and possibly doing meds. I have been disappointing everyone. I haven't... show more I have generalized anxiety disorder.I'm 18. I was diagnosed 6 months ago after I finished high school. I am scared every day of my life.I have all the symptoms of it. I am afraid of dying. I feel bad because despite, getting therapy now and possibly doing meds. I have been disappointing everyone. I haven't gone anywhere all summer and i'm so upset. It's so hard. I'm doing my best to learn how to deal with it. I have lost my appetite too. It's obvious anxiety. I got a job. I am functioning and trying my best to fight this. Someone help me out? I don't feel depressed. I feel upset /nervous i'm hurting everyone. I'm hurting myself. Someone tell me why i feel like this. anyone? I feel completely alone. i don't have anyone to talk to.