Paypal question?

Ok so I want to buy a documentary online. Usually when I buy things online I use paypal and it takes the money from my bank so i dont have to add funds to my paypal account manually. But I am not sure if I have the funds in my bank account (im only in high school) so I just want to know what would happen if I went over what I have in my bank by like 2 dollars?

Favorite Answer

If u overdraw your bank account u will be charged a fine. Pay pal will get all the money but your bank will charge u 50 bucks for overdrawing the account

Check paypal and see how much you have in it. If you cannot do this, and assuming the documentary is something you need for school, get mom or dad to help you with the purchase.

• NA

So, you are 18 and still in high school?

The reason you have to be 18 is because Paypal expects you to be an adult and capable of managing your money.

You won't get the order.

If you overdraft your account, the charge will be denied and you will be charged a fee by your bank for insufficient funds (NSF). Bank charge typically runs $30-40 dollars. You will also be charged NSF fee by the place where you tried to purchase the item. Make sure you have plenty of funds in your account BEFORE you make a purchase.

That is bank fraud! You could go to federal prison for this action. If you do this, the bank will immediately be notified, and they will send the police to your house for trying to steal money from them. If you are thinking about continuing this delinquency, then I suggest getting ready for prison and a $20,000 fine