i am gay and poor?

my girlfriend lives in the states and im in Canada, are there any ways to send her gifts or letters without the huge darn mailing costs? i like her so much

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

For the letters you can simply email them. If you want to be sending her handwritten letters, the postage for that really is not bad. Mailing from the US to Canada is only US$1.15, so I imagine it's about the same to mail something the opposite direction. If that is a financial problem for you, you can scan or photograph your handwritten letters and send the digitized version to her in email, and save them to give to her in person sometime in the future when you have the chance.

For gifts, simply order them online from sources that are within the US so the postage will be domestic, or even free shipping (well, free shipping can come from sellers anywhere in the world...Banggood.com has all kinds of stuff shipped from China and everything is free shipping). But if you want to send her something handmade by you that's more than what can fit in a first class envelope, you'll just have to bite the bullet and pay for the shipping.

1) women can't be gay, but they can CHOOSE to be a lesbian

2) why did you choose to be a lesbian?

• reme_1

Email her -- make them special.

Poor and gifts? How do you juggle that?

postage is expensive, I agree.

Think of a money order for whatever amount you can spare; Buy it from a bank; (traceable, and secure) mail it, and let her buy the gift with loving thoughts about you...

Letters aren't expensive.

Why is there a need to send presents?

• rachel2 years agoReport

she isn’t super material or anything like that, i just sometimes see things that remind me of her that I think she’d like. I want to be dumb and romantic with her, but I sometimes can’t afford it. Also, stamps are weirdly expensive