Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?

222 Answers

Relevance
  • SRB101
    Lv 5
    1 year ago
    Best Answer

The Left isn't nearly as pissed that Trump won as they are that Hillary lost. The Left's successful shot at getting a back-to-back first Black President-first Female President was a feather they could wear in their cap for CENTURIES. Trump's election was so much more than a simple loss for the Left. It was a dream left in shambles. The Left's lividness is reflected in every comment they make. Our president isn't Donald Trump, he's "that lying Trump", or, "that traitor Trump" as if Hillary was a girl scout/missionary, and I'm convinced they won't rest until Trump literally, physically dies as atonment for his "crime" of pissing off the Left.

However, I'm finally seeing a reason WHY, in a typical election, voters go for the Lawyers, Economists, and ex-Generals instead of the Businessmen.

• mom
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

One thing is for certain. Trump is no Boy Scout. Clinton was opposed by the Bernie freaks. They need their own party. They aren't Democrats. They're Berniecons.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Clinton?

• 1 year ago

You have people who put on their tin foil hats with claims about a "deep state".

• mom
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Tim, must you cons always be calling people derogatory names. We might think the same of you if you keep it up.

• 1 year ago

Nixon?

• mom
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Trump hasn't done anything good, you mean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The left is now what some people call following the law? How many pleas and indictments in silly things like federal conspiracy and false-statements charges, Is need it for some people fully grasp is not an attack, the 45 President election team get involved in many wrongs...

• mom
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Cons are just full of propaganda & don't know what is truth. Hillary didn't order a dossier, Cons did. Old news, it just takes a while to sink into solid wood brains. We didn't reject Hillary, politicians appointed to the electoral college did. daylily61, study the Bill of Rights for a week or so.

• 1 year ago

No other president has needed to be taken down more than our present president. Have we ever had a bigger liar in office?? Have we ever had a president go before the world and kiss Putin's **** so unapologetically. Have we ever seen a then candidate Trump brag about grabbing women between their legs, etc. Have we ever had a president make fun at a cripple, women's looks, separate and cage children, be so divisive, and mean spirited to his foes, alienate our allies, and embrace our foes, etc. etc.????????? I could go on and on.

• Tim1 year agoReport

Brie, get a job. Worthless leftist.

• I just think things are more publicized these days and social media spreads lies or truth like wildfire. No one is ever going to agree with any given president. I don’t agree with most of trumps policies, but It grinds my gears all these comedians using him as their targets of every joke. Every time you hear a comedian do standup or talk show host opening monologues it is always bashing Trump in some way. I didn’t even vote for him but I’m going to go out of my way to bully him or any other president.

• BOOM
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Of course - go read a history book! Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, GWBush and Obama all faced equally tough attempts to run them out of office.

• mom
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Remember when Mushy mouth McConnell said his job was to keep Obama from being able to do anything. That is Republican cooperation? They're all crap,

• 1 year ago

Rarely does those who are on the Far Left or the Far Right ever come to power, but in 2008 that happened. And when it did they were certain they were going to hold power and to ensure that they pushed for open borders and increasing the welfare rolls In addition they controlled academia, the media and Hollywood, so they pretty much control the message that the voters was getting. Also by controlling academia they were able to indoctrinate our youth in Left's ideology.

But in 2010 they lost control of the House and in 2014 they lost control of the Senate. They were absolutely certain they would keep control of the White House get control of at least one House of Congress but to their shock that didn't happen instead the Republicans kept control of both Houses and got control of the White House. As a result they are acting like the Nazi Brown Shirts and the Facist's Black Shirts.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

daylily61 lucky for you I was the one insulting moms or talking about skin color or anything about Obama... You say America was founded on the idea that people know how to run their own lives, without the government so you are against Trump's $12 Billion Bailout remedy for Farmers or not?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The right did a good job of trying to take down Obama, that Muslim “terrorist fist-bumping” Kenyan who preceded the demented Dotard...

• Hiroshi
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

The press said Barack Obama was a veritable saint and says Donald Trump is a devil. No one attacked nay president the wat Donald Trump is being attacked constantly now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.