Does he LIKE me?

I met this guy (along with his other friends) at university about a week ago. This guy and I are already great friends: we walk to class together, sit next to each other, text, etc. He is very polite and chivalrous with me and it's really cute and everyone else has told em he's a great guy. He holds every single door open for me and lets me go first, makes good conversation when walking to class, stands extra close to me, and texts me a lot (always joking and says haha a lot, etc.). These are good signs right?

Yesterday in class, he started "accidentally" brushing up against me. Not in a sexual way, he just had his arm up on the arm rest and our arms were touching. I pulled away a few times and then went back yet he didn't move. Guys: what does this mean? Also, there's been a few times that he would show me something on his laptop and whisper so I had to lean in close to him to see it. He hasn't done these things for our other friends. Do you think he is doing this because he is a nice guy or actually likes me? Its hard to tell because he's shy and quiet. (Ps. I don't want to just ask him if he likes me because we are friends so that would make things weird). What do you think I should do/think of this situation?

Favorite Answer

I think that this guy does like you. Basically, when a guy likes you he will send vibes you way to let you know how he feels and to figure out whether or not you like him back. Hence, he is probably looking for something from you to get an idea how you feel about him. Hence, I think you need to give him some small hints that you would like him to make a move on you. Also, given that this guy is on the shy side. Try asking him questions that will get him to reveal his personality. That sort of thing goes a long way to letting a guy know that you like him because it shows that you are interested in getting to know him as a person and connecting with him on an emotional level. I really hope I have helped :)

Source(s): How did you respond when this guy did those things? Would you say that he is confident when it comes to making conversation around you or do you have to initiate things? :)

He likes you.

You're at a university? Why are you acting like 14 year olds? If he's interested, he should have asked you out. If you think he's too shy, then you should ask him out.