Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 2 years ago

Best cheap gaming pc build?

So I'm looking to buy a gaming pc, to play a bunch of games like GTA V, rainbow, fortnite etc. and I don't want to spend too much money on it, no more than 500$ if possible (though that might be difficult). I already have a monitor and a windows 10 key from my old laptop ( I was told that I could use that instead of coughing up more money fro a new key). I'm looking for something with at least 8 gigs of ram, and a 1tb hdd. Any suggestions/pc builds?

If that's all you have available in money then just buy a console. There's no point in trying to get anything remotely close to a gaming PC with that. Plus as stated before you can't transfer the OEM Windows license from your laptop.

good luck with that.... $500 with get you the CHEAPEST gaming computer period (wont play most games)

that key will not work (its an OEM key and only usable on that hardware)

i would say save up some more and buy this

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ul...

its the MINIMUM to play games... and it wont play new games very well but its a start