Usa sells $8.1B more to Canada than it buys, Trump wants a "level playing field" I agree, it SHOULD BE Even and Fair! What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Trump's definition of 'fair' is anything that has his own name in large letters. Everything else, he does not give a (*^$.

Remember this 'nice agreement' with North Korea? They actually *increased* their production of uranium since then. But it has to be good because Trump signed it in over sized letters.

Seems to me that the US needs to drop the level of their exports to create a level playing field.

I think you do not understand economics, and what makes America strong.

All trade surpluses/deficits are not the same. Trump seems to think and is getting his supporters to think that any trade deficit is us being "ripped off". Very dumb.

I think due to the difference in populations, that will never happen. We all know Trump is an idiot. He hears it on Foxaganda or Breitbart and thinks it is gospel. Even most of the trolls here know Trump is a mental midget.

• Thomas

What does Canada have to offer except moose meat?