Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 years ago

Let’s talk about vaping. What are your thoughts?

This is a world debated topic with many opinions. So what’s yours? And what are your thoughts on my findings?

I personally think we should keep vaping! It has been proven to be much healthier then smoking cigarettes. without a question The tobacco industry has an influence on this topic. The tabacco industry is probably pooling in an incredible amount of money into getting vaping banned. If vaping is banned there are people hooked on nicotine that will look to cigarettes to get that fulfilment. This leads to the tobacco market to make a ton of money. But the real concern that people have is that kids are now vaping. This is bad having nicotine in the blood stream of our youth and that needs to be policed. However, how is it different from the youth of previous generations smoking cigarettes. If vaping was out in that time they would certainly be doing it.

I think we need to keep vaping but have the same restrictions on it as tobacco. It’s a much healthier alternative for the almost inevitable nicotine addictions.

Favorite Answer

Your blathering doesn't equate to findings, lol.

I'm fine with vaping. I vape myself. It help me to quit smoking, which I never intended to do. I started vaping because I didn't want to smoke in the house I just bought and I was working from home. Vaping was a great alternative and I just kind of naturally needed less nicotine.

I am NOT fine with kids vaping or smoking. Both makes them look ridiculous, and smoking at this stage of their lives isn't an addiction and is much easier to quit.

No such thing has been proven. There's no any real actual data, and the little bit that has come out recently refute what you just said.

Also, contrary to what you said, it's been in Phillip Morris's strategy to slowly switch to those kinds of products for at least two years now. They aren't fighting it. They see it as an opportunity.

Jumping in front of a car is an alternative to jumping in front of a bus.

That doesn't mean it's safe or a good idea.

Please continue to vape,so I can avoid you little pukes....its like a smoke signal to us real smokers,'avoid this place of maximum douche baggery at all cost'.

I think it is a better alternative to smoking, and should be considered as a way to stop smoking.

But I don't think people should start vaping when they don't smoke now.

its a good alternative for people who are trying to quit tobacco cigarettes

I'm vaping some good pot right now

apparently can be just as bad as cigarettes ................................

• 2 years agoReport

not true at all