Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 years ago

How come everyone hates celebrities accused of child molestation but everyone still loves Michael Jackson?

People argue that Michael Jackson was a genius at what he did. Well, so were/are the other accused individuals, arent' they?

I'm not saying that it's right to agree with child molesters or automatically believe that they are guilty / innocent, but aren't we a little unfairly biased when it comes to certain celebrities?

Update:

"There's debate as to whether or not the accusations are true." - That's very true, I just wish that more people thought that way instead of allowing one accusation to completely ruin someone's career.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

They only hate them if its a republican.. Democrat Celebs are loved... MJ was a Democrat... Plus he was BLACK and you know BLACK LIVES ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO MATTER...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Because MJ is still a legend.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Not everyone does.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Jackson as aquitted of all sex abuse charges, so he is innocent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lkl
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

He was found not guilty. Let him RIP

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's an extremely unsatisfactory position, where Jackson is concerned!

He is neither innocent, neither guilty! But as a dead celebrity he is "safe", a marketers dream, since he now poses no threat whatsoever.

Either way it's extremely troubling!

Was he used?

Or were the children used?

Or does the truth lie midway.

Only the kids can answer that. Not their parents, or their lawyers for whom it was all about money.

It's disturbing when a boy on whose behalf the accusation is made, it's more of less time implied his own mother "pimped" him, because Jackson's wealth introduced her to a seductive lifestyle. Whilst she enjoyed the high life, as a consequence of her son's friendship, she seemed indifferent what her son was engaging in, willingly or otherwise. The boys father, however left out in the cold, saw a cushy chance of making money, hence the boys parents in this case, are inconsequential.

It's a pity its not about the truth, but money!

https://metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/hunt-for-the-man-wh...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/... "A judge on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit brought by a choreographer who alleged Michael Jackson molested him as a child, resolving one of the last major claims against the late singer’s holdings.

...............He did not rule on the credibility of Robson’s allegations themselves."

https://www.inquisitr.com/5013713/michael-jackson-...

It's not "one accusation to completely ruin someone's career" the chances are there are many more who are unwilling to come forward, to subject themselves to the inevitable ensuing media circus.

Would YOU willing to let your children stay with anyone accused even by ONE accuser of such activities?

Should you call it wrong, it won't be you, suffering, but the kids.

Therein lies the dilemma.

• 2 years ago

Because it was only allegations with MJ. Never proven.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Michael Jackson was a pedophile and everybody knew it. The blacks just stuck up for him. Michael Jackson was pathetic screwed up person. There's no way that garbage album Thriller shouldn't even been near the top of the charts.

Source(s): Blacks are morons
    • ...Show all comments
    • rahim2 years agoReport

Yer mother's a pedophile, BlTCH!! You just jealous because Mike sold more albums than any other singer ever did & he was the most famous & brilliant person in the world!!

• 2 years ago

I for one NEVER liked Michael Jackson although I must admit to liking some of his records.

• rahim2 years agoReport

SHlT I never liked you! But I love yer moms! Hahahahah!!!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

there’s debate as to whether or not the accusations are true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.