Would it work to have a petition to close cps?

I’m thibking of creating a petition as well as informing people about cps. Child Protection Services takes children (mostly) from innocent parents and place them in foster homes where (often times) they’re treated unfairly, they’re raped, they’re unloved, beaten, abused sometimes even killed. Most foster homes... show more I’m thibking of creating a petition as well as informing people about cps.

Child Protection Services takes children (mostly) from innocent parents and place them in foster homes where (often times) they’re treated unfairly, they’re raped, they’re unloved, beaten, abused sometimes even killed. Most foster homes only take in children for money.

We’re you aware that when we pay taxes we’re supporting this? The legal kidnap of children, and promoting child abuse!?

I’ve never once heard any child say “cps saved my life” in most cases the children are placed in a worse situation than they were before and usually there was never any initial abuse.

People call cps as revenge for petty reasons all the time, and they also target the mentally disabled.

How many of you agree that cps needs to be stopped, shut down and that all the torn families deserve compensation?

Children involved in cps often grow up with emotional disabilities due to the stress they’re put through having to deal with social workers, counsellors and being ripped from their loving homes against their will and being placed into an institutionalized foster home where they’re re-homed like puppies

Would you sign a petition to stop this?