My parents don't believe that I have tiny white bugs crawling in my room what do I do?!?

I see them everywhere. Whenever I put my glasses down on my dresser for the night the next morning I'll see those bugs crawling all over my glasses. When I told my parents they don't believe me and made dad even made fun of me and laughed at me I seem to always be the one with bad luck who gets this stuff... show more I see them everywhere. Whenever I put my glasses down on my dresser for the night the next morning I'll see those bugs crawling all over my glasses. When I told my parents they don't believe me and made dad even made fun of me and laughed at me I seem to always be the one with bad luck who gets this stuff and they never believe me ever! I started cleaning my room, vacuuming, and wiping down furniture with pledge and spraying Lysol. I still find one or two crawling on my desk though. How do I get rid of these things?

They'll never buy any proper bug spray for me never mind let me do it because they don't believe me and I'm sick and tired of them thinking I'm lying. So how can I get rid of these bugs myself and naturally?
Update: I can't buy it myself either because while I do have money for it that would require me having to stay after school to get it because I can't drive yet I only have my G1. Even if I were to buy it myself they wouldn't let me spray it in my room and they'd get mad at me for "wasting" my... show more I can't buy it myself either because while I do have money for it that would require me having to stay after school to get it because I can't drive yet I only have my G1. Even if I were to buy it myself they wouldn't let me spray it in my room and they'd get mad at me for "wasting" my money on it.
Update 2: So I managed to get a video for one and they finally believe me, thanks for the help