What does this dream mean?

New dream a few nights ago. So I got captured by these half human things and held me in a cage. It looked like fortnite, like where the barns are but i was in a small shed. They left for a few minute and they had a slave cutting wood outside ofthe shed i was being held in. She has a very shapr, blue knife thing, that was a circle thing. I asked to use it but I never got to, so i ran through the wood that were pine woods. I hid in this bush and in black eyed susans. They knew I escaped and I was running and then got there and they never captured me. What does this mean or symbolize?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

To dream that you are in a cage indicates that you are experiencing inhibitions and powerlessness in some areas of your life. You are feeling restricted, confined and restrained in a current relationship or business deal. Somebody may be keeping a short leash on you, where you are lacking the freedom to act independently

• 1 year ago

Maybe you were thinking about having a big turkey for Thanksgiving which was about two days ago. Instead of a big turkey for dinner, your subconscious mind thought of a horse instead.

• Rich
    1 year ago

These half human things you saw are creatures that are being raised right now. Scientists are mixing human DNA with animal DNA to create a superior life forms. Obviously, they are also planning to use this for the military. You can be sure that Russia, China and others are also working on that.

You can research more about it if you Google "trans-humanism".

Your dream is a terrifying glimpse into the future once the point comes these creatures become independent and their human creators can no longer control them.

Pray that you will not be here when that day arrives.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

• Hannah1 year agoReport

r u on acid

• 1 year ago

It means you were sleeping