I went to the malls a day after black friday. Told by some electronic store ....It's the same deals. Is there better deals on black Fri?

Favorite Answer

I often find better deals on the exact same items the week or two following Black Friday at "brick & mortar" stores!

On Black Friday, merchants typically lure customers in with a few good offers on select items in hopes they will buy other things at regular price while they are there. But the really popular things (like video games, good quality electronics, and small appliances) won't go on sale until Christmas shopping begins.

You can find similar kind of deals all year round These stores have numerous sales throughout the year some even better than black friday, I think it's a bit of a scam to get customers in store with a few special offers but wait a week or two and what they couldn't sell will be reduced even further.

• .

One benefit is that all the stores that you would go to have deals on the same day instead of separate days

ACTUALLY MANY COMPANIES...WILL CONTINUE DOING THAT ONLINE...CYBER MONDAY TOMORROW...

• Kathy

There could have been better deals.