I went to the malls a day after black friday. Told by some electronic store ....It's the same deals. Is there better deals on black Fri?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I often find better deals on the exact same items the week or two following Black Friday at "brick & mortar" stores!

On Black Friday, merchants typically lure customers in with a few good offers on select items in hopes they will buy other things at regular price while they are there. But the really popular things (like video games, good quality electronics, and small appliances) won't go on sale until Christmas shopping begins.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You can find similar kind of deals all year round These stores have numerous sales throughout the year some even better than black friday, I think it's a bit of a scam to get customers in store with a few special offers but wait a week or two and what they couldn't sell will be reduced even further.

Lv 7
    2 years ago

One benefit is that all the stores that you would go to have deals on the same day instead of separate days

• 2 years ago

ACTUALLY MANY COMPANIES...WILL CONTINUE DOING THAT ONLINE...CYBER MONDAY TOMORROW...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

There could have been better deals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.