Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

did Jesus love Judas?

I think yes

Favorite Answer

Me too. I really like to think that. Which is very beautiful, come to think of it. <3

And also..? The gospel of Judas seems to suggest that he was simply playing the role that was set out for him! And he was, perhaps, closer to Jesus than anyone else... And if that text is authentic? You could say that Judas definitely had his own cross to bear! That he carried gladly, for the sake of this salvation / redemption story, that has inspired so many people, to really come to pass.. And it also kind of reminds me of the Norse god Odin, and his sacrifices! Him giving up one of his eyes to peer into the Well of Wisdom. And hanging from a tree, (thought to be Yggdrasil), sacrificing himself, to discover the Runes...

"I know that I hung on a windy tree

nine long nights,

wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin,

myself to myself,

on that tree of which no man knows

from where its roots run" <3

Then there is Buddha facing Mara, to reach enlightenment. And SO many other stories!! Meaning... In order to gain knowledge and awakening, certain sacrifices have to be made! And perhaps Judas was the only disciple that was advanced enough, and dedicated enough, to actually make that kind of sacrifice..? Just a thought. :)

Yes, he loves all of God's children. He didn't call Judas names or threaten him. He only said, "That thou doest, do quickly."

• Arch

Of course He did. He was even sorrowful that Judas had lost his way.

Judas was Gravityist so no

• 2 years agoReport

I disagree Jesus is Love

Yes, but Judas sent himself to Hell by choosing what he knew would cut him off from the presence of Jesus.