Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Is it bad to date a 41 year old if I'm 15?

He's really nice and treats me really well. I haven't told my parents but I'm planning to soon

Thank you to all the answers, I'm going to tell my parents tonight and stop texting him

• Galen
    Favorite Answer

He's manipulating you for your body. You should inform your parents immediately, this man is a pedophile. He might even be manipulating you so he can trade you into the child pornography or sex trafficking scene.

It's all manipulation, it does not matter what his words are. A real man of that age is gonna be looking for maturity that's only found in his age group- women who've been through a few marriages already, there's a degree of maturity there that can't be found anywhere else.

The fact that he's talking to you means solely that he is after your body, and nothing else. I would seize all contact with this man IMMEDIATELY.

You've never been through a marriage before, there's things you don't know and haven't done, and that is the reason most men of that age remain in their age group rather than marrying younger women anymore. They only did that in the 1800's because of being able to produce heirs to vast family fortunes, but society is not that way anymore.

This man has an ulterior motive going on, and it is not good for you no matter what it is. It is something messed up. This is not the one, this is a bullet, and may even become a murder if you allow it to continue, and not his murder either.

There are horror stories about older men manipulating young women like this, and it always ends in the women being hurt physically. You see it on the news all of the time, it begins as a missing person and escalates from there.

• Athena

Mommy issues?

I bet you are trolling.

Not only is it bad, it is illegal. TELL YOUR PARENTS TONIGHT.

Please tell me this is a troll question

Wtf hell yes it is a very bad thing he is probably a pervert.

41 to 15 is called BABYSITTING.