Does this girl like my friend?

My best guy friend and I are always out together. The other day we bumped into his co-worker at the mall. She was acting strange. When my friend said Hi to her, she just said Hi back and looked at him serious, didn’t talk much with him when he wanted to continue a conversation. She didn’t even look at me or... show more My best guy friend and I are always out together. The other day we bumped into his co-worker at the mall. She was acting strange.
When my friend said Hi to her, she just said Hi back and looked at him serious, didn’t talk much with him when he wanted to continue a conversation. She didn’t even look at me or acknowledge that I was there beside him, when she had already met me at a house party we went to before. My friend also found it strange because at work she’s always happy and talkative with him. Could it be that she doesn’t like me? Or she likes him?