Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 year ago

How do I live stream Twitch on my Xbox One S?

Someone please give me a step by step on this.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the store on your Xbox and install the Twitch app.

For first time users, create or log into an existing Twitch account on Twitch.tv on your PC or mobile device, and make sure you’re using the Xbox Live gamertag you want to link to your Twitch account.

Open the Twitch app on your Xbox.

Select Log In.

Visit twitch.tv/activate on your PC or mobile device and enter the 6-digit code shown on your Xbox app to link your Twitch account to your Xbox Live gamertag

In Settings -> Account -> Privacy and Online Safety -> Xbox Live Privacy -> View Details and Customize -> Online status & history -> Others can see if you’re online, select “Everybody.” This allows everyone to see your broadcast

In Settings -> Account -> Privacy and Online Safety -> Xbox Live Privacy -> View Details and Customize -> Game Content -> You can broadcast gameplay, select “Allow.”

In Settings -> Account -> Privacy and Online Safety -> Xbox Live Privacy -> View Details and Customize -> Game Content -> You can share content made using Kinect or another camera, select “Allow.”

Check that your microphone and webcam are enabled so your viewers can see and hear you.

Set a title for your broadcast and select “Start Broadcast!” Your game title will be updated automatically once you begin broadcasting a game.

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/24...

you can also get third party webcams now on Xbox One other than the connect. so look into getting one of those. you can find good ones for under $50.

• 12 months ago

You have to open the app and go where it says broadcast and it should you start streaming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.