Why are IPhones so expensive?

New IPhones still cost at least $1,000 where I'm from.

Favorite Answer

It is marketing... They know that having the newest iphone is the luxury many want, adding more and more $ to its' price increases the luxurious value... They know people will buy

High demand

• chorle

New electronics are expensive to pay the engineers and the SE isn't that expensive

d

electronics get cheap quite suddenly cheap,when the new models are rolled out

wait longer,they end up in thrift shops

Apple mark up the price due to brand name

So, just who is forcing you to buy one?

They are primarily jewelry and only phones secondarily. You are paying for the swagger, nothing more!

• ?

Because they're expensive to design, prototype, test, manufacture, and distribute. Although Apple doesn't charge for its operating system, iOS, the cost of its development, testing, and deployment is also a part of the cost of the iPhone. Then there's advertising, marketing, and promotion. Finally, they have to make a profit to stay in business and continue making innovative products in the future. When you think about it, iPhones are really not that expensive, considering how advanced they are and what it takes to make them.

I like the Palm Treo better. Someone was looking at a music video with it before.

I like buttons. I do not like Iphone. One of the earlier Androids was interesting to me but no more qwerty now except for the Blackberry Keyone or Keytwo.

just stay away from iphone for god seek