Why are IPhones so expensive?

New IPhones still cost at least $1,000 where I'm from.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is marketing... They know that having the newest iphone is the luxury many want, adding more and more $ to its' price increases the luxurious value... They know people will buy

• 2 years ago

High demand

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

New electronics are expensive to pay the engineers and the SE isn't that expensive

• 2 years ago

d

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

electronics get cheap quite suddenly cheap,when the new models are rolled out

wait longer,they end up in thrift shops

• 2 years ago

Apple mark up the price due to brand name

• 2 years ago

So, just who is forcing you to buy one?

• 2 years ago

They are primarily jewelry and only phones secondarily. You are paying for the swagger, nothing more!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Because they're expensive to design, prototype, test, manufacture, and distribute. Although Apple doesn't charge for its operating system, iOS, the cost of its development, testing, and deployment is also a part of the cost of the iPhone. Then there's advertising, marketing, and promotion. Finally, they have to make a profit to stay in business and continue making innovative products in the future. When you think about it, iPhones are really not that expensive, considering how advanced they are and what it takes to make them.

• 2 years ago

I like the Palm Treo better. Someone was looking at a music video with it before.

I like buttons. I do not like Iphone. One of the earlier Androids was interesting to me but no more qwerty now except for the Blackberry Keyone or Keytwo.

• 2 years ago

just stay away from iphone for god seek

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.