What jobs can I get with an environmental studies degree?

I have an Honours Bachelor's of Arts degree in Environmental Studies and in Work and Labour Studies. I also have a Master's degree in Environmental Studies as well.

I can't seem to find any occupations matching with my degree. What occupations do you think I can get with my degrees?

• Tavy
    Best Answer

I found this online in the UK with one click. Did you look?

Jobs directly related to your degree include:

Environmental consultant.

Environmental education officer.

Environmental engineer.

Environmental manager.

Marine biologist.

Nature conservation officer.

Recycling officer.

Sustainability consultant.

I would guess the solar power industry would like you to hold workshops about solar equipment installation, but I'm speculating.

Sounds like some sort of government job. Otherwise engineer @ your local waste treatment plant.

You really should have discussed this with your professors while you were studying for your degrees. If you are still in contact with any of them, ask them what the degrees can prepare you for. See if your university has a job placement center. Look for environmental jobs that are posted online in the U.K.

• CarolOklaNola

Ni, they do NOT. Not in the USA You are NOT taught how to use job search engines.

• Laurie

You have gone about this completely backwards. You do NOT choose a degree and then hope you can find a job. Instead, you decide what JOB you want, and then pursue the academic program that will prepare you for that job. Now you know why.