Do you agree that it takes mercy to be good with children and that people good with children are merciful?

• Favorite Answer

If you are a teacher of schoolchildren, or children to'asylum, I think that it is only right, human, behave like a father! But mercy is a spirituality that can be accessed only from God, if we pray to God to remove our defects wicked and fill us with mercy for use toward the next!

Here is how to teaching the word of God:

Luke 6:35-36.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

• Archer

Consistency and understanding not mercy for mercy would assume that they have done something wrong and you have power over them because of such.

Yup, and a whole lot of patience.

It depends on what you mean by "mercy." Letting them not get consequences for their behavior rather good, or bad is not being good with children. It just means you let yourself get walked over.

It also takes keeping your guard, and letting the child know who is in authority.

• does seem to be a common trait.... but not universal

Marcy? I don't know that I agree. Tolerance, compassion, forbearance, sure. Mercy? I don't think so. People who are naturally good with kids have a sense of fun, and are always compassionate and tolerant.

No, it takes patience. If you leave your kids with me too long I will not be merciful about it.

• 2 years agoReport

https://www.episcopalchurch.org/library/article/sofia-cavalletti-co-founder-catechesis-good-shepherd-dies-94

She worked on this much of her life and died at 94. She disagrees

Sounds good, maybe a person needs patience too

• 2 years agoReport

https://www.biola.edu/talbot/ce20/database/sofia-cavalletti
      This is my model for dealing with children, wrote her almost 20 years ago or more