What is your favorite place to eat in Las Vegas?

Favorite Answer

Black Bear Diner(excellent Food, Excellent service)

Blueberry Hill (a lot better than IHOP)

Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant (we have been going her for over 25 years)

Source(s): I live here.
  • 1 year ago

As one person already said, Black Bear Diner is incredible! Great food! Also, Triple 7 Grill at Main Street Station. Magnolia's at The Four Queens, and like in any other city, The Olive Garden!

• Amy

Lola's Louisiana Kitchen

The circus circus buffet abd peppermills

• I'm kind of a food snob, but for some reason I absolutely love Mon Ami Gabi - a French bistro in the Paris hotel (a hotel I really hate - the restaurant is an independent place). It's really well prepared classic bistro food in a really great (faux) bistro setting and with decent prices.

Whenever I drive to Las Vegas I always stop for breakfast on my way out of town at Rise & Shine on Southern Highlands Pkwy. It's freakin' amazing!!!

ive been to vegas, and unless you want to spend a small fortune on the strip, i dont find the food choices that good. it's mainly food courts now. if you have a car and go off the strip, im sure you can find better places that wont charge a fortune

Pussy's all you can eat buffet in the strip

• dj

Any fast food joint

0-

Strip buffets get expensive and crowded. I prefer ones like Orleans or the South Point, off the Strip.

One of the best soups I ever had was at Wolfgang Puck's. It was actually in the airport. I couldn't believe it.