What is your favorite place to eat in Las Vegas?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Black Bear Diner(excellent Food, Excellent service)

Blueberry Hill (a lot better than IHOP)

Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant (we have been going her for over 25 years)

Source(s): I live here.
  • 1 year ago

As one person already said, Black Bear Diner is incredible! Great food! Also, Triple 7 Grill at Main Street Station. Magnolia's at The Four Queens, and like in any other city, The Olive Garden!

• Amy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Lola's Louisiana Kitchen

• 2 years ago

The circus circus buffet abd peppermills

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I'm kind of a food snob, but for some reason I absolutely love Mon Ami Gabi - a French bistro in the Paris hotel (a hotel I really hate - the restaurant is an independent place). It's really well prepared classic bistro food in a really great (faux) bistro setting and with decent prices.

Whenever I drive to Las Vegas I always stop for breakfast on my way out of town at Rise & Shine on Southern Highlands Pkwy. It's freakin' amazing!!!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

ive been to vegas, and unless you want to spend a small fortune on the strip, i dont find the food choices that good. it's mainly food courts now. if you have a car and go off the strip, im sure you can find better places that wont charge a fortune

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Pussy's all you can eat buffet in the strip

• dj
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Any fast food joint

• 2 years ago

0-

• 2 years ago

Strip buffets get expensive and crowded. I prefer ones like Orleans or the South Point, off the Strip.

One of the best soups I ever had was at Wolfgang Puck's. It was actually in the airport. I couldn't believe it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.