How can I deal with this?

How can I deal with this?? I am in a relationship for almost 4 years now. My family (mom,dad,3olderbrothers) hasnt showed any interest in my in laws. I mean like if I had a daughter I would make sure that she will be in a good family. A half year ago my mother met my mom and dad in law, that happend only because I... show more How can I deal with this??
I am in a relationship for almost 4 years now. My family (mom,dad,3olderbrothers) hasnt showed any interest in my in laws. I mean like if I had a daughter I would make sure that she will be in a good family. A half year ago my mother met my mom and dad in law, that happend only because I told my mom that she needs to meet them. I told my fam many times to meet them but without any results. My parents are divorced. I do not know why it is like this. My dad always invited me and my bf to his house in the weekends, they went to the gym together. My mom never said she do not like my bf. My brothers neither.

Because of all this bullshit the bond between me and my in laws are strange because they do not know where I am coming from. I feel like my family doesnt support me at all.

What the f am I supposed to do?!?!?!
I need some good advice.
Thank you.