What does this dream mean?

I had a dream that was at the airport and I ran into a friend from high school who I think was female though I forgot their name when I woke up. It was a white girl though which is all I remember.

In my dream this female friend could get last minute plane rides to different countries in Europe and possibly North America for a discounted price - since the airplane company they were using wanted to make sure they didn't have any empty seats on their flights and sold discounted plane rides on New Years Eve but you only had about 4 hours to decide if you wanted to go on one of their plane rides before the plane would depart for the destination.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Anxiety about a quick decision seems to be the main theme of your dream. The world is left wide open to you, if you chose quickly, within a four hour period of time on New Year's Eve. Also the feeling is given that your friend might be able to get you a good deal on the price of a airplane ticket, if you act quickly.