Is my narcissistic friend unreliable to be my roommate?

The narcissistic friend not my friend anymore said he want to be my roommate and think I'm his best friend. But he never pay me back. The narcissistic guy who gets mad easily and doesn't have a job and live on disability welfare and he can't control he anger and wants attention and he called every... show more The narcissistic friend not my friend anymore said he want to be my roommate and think I'm his best friend. But he never pay me back. The narcissistic guy who gets mad easily and doesn't have a job and live on disability welfare and he can't control he anger and wants attention and he called every single guys ugly only find himself attractive and he think he the smartest student in school and he always skip school and he doesn't go to college or have a job he living with he parents sitting at home on disability welfare and he have angered management to deal with he also make fun of the shy guy because his Asian and he always judge people about how ugly the guy can get a girlfriend and he think he dress the best . Also he said he got sponsor in a sport to pay he fee and he said he was going to travel to Germany for a sport to live there for a year and he lied he doesn't show me the plane ticket and he said that Germany got a wildfire as a excuse everyone search online there was no wildfire. And last thing he did was he stole my friends money and other friend witness it and the narcissistic friend make an excuse saying he have mental disability see things that is not real as an excuse so he can get away with the money. I doubt that he will pay the rent.
26 answers 26