Sexual assault allegation?

Recently a sexual assault allegation was made against me the woman decided not to press charges against me as it was not actually sexual assault . I spoke with the detective and she got my side of the story From me and informed me that no criminal charges were pressed against me and that it wasn’t on my criminal... show more Recently a sexual assault allegation was made against me the woman decided not to press charges against me as it was not actually sexual assault . I spoke with the detective and she got my side of the story From me and informed me that no criminal charges were pressed against me and that it wasn’t on my criminal record but it was on my local record so when I apply for a position it will show up this is mean that I cannot become a cop anymore or what’s the situation help me out I wanna apply for different jobs and I don’t want this false allegation to effect my future career it didn’t go to court or anything just simply talked to a detective and she got my side of the story and asked simple questions regarding the context of the situation.
2 answers 2