Car insurance accident help. The other person's fault hitting my rear end.?

Yes we exchange information and he admit that it was his fault. But my car seems to be fine even though it he hit it hard my Prius look like it's in good condition condition., but I report the accident to his insurance instead of my insurance because of his fault. So they got me an appointment for body repair... show more Yes we exchange information and he admit that it was his fault. But my car seems to be fine even though it he hit it hard my Prius look like it's in good condition condition., but I report the accident to his insurance instead of my insurance because of his fault. So they got me an appointment for body repair and everything but time is the essence and I need the money I don't think I need a repair at all the car seems to be fine. Do I have to let my car insurance know seems like a small accident no major repair needed. And if I canceled we pair with the auto body is there any way that I can get the money still because he was the one that hit me? Sorry I am new to all this.