Why would a guy with a girl ask this? I feel dumb and worthless! Help?!?

so this guy who I bought coffee from who I thought liked me because he would always strike up conversation with me and ask me personal questions about my life completely DISSED ME.One night he asked me if I had plans that night &whether I drinked.I was caught off guard by the question. I said I had nothing too exciting planned and that I’d have a glass of wine but wasn’t really into getting drunk.He then laughed & said ‘curl up with a glass of wine.’After that he got a really serious look on his face, looked at me intensely & me being the socially awkward IDIOT that I am, smiled at him. Guess what? He had a gf! Kill me. We ran into each other again after that boy did he have a point to make. He was sitting with his friend and they were both laughing. I looked at him thinking he would say hi to me and he just sat there laughing like ‘b$&$& I don’t give a eff if u don’t get drunk I ain’t into you.’’ According to social media he had a gf the entire time. Why would he ask me these questions? I’m usually by myself so he probably thought I was a loser. I’m really heartbroken cuz I liked him.This is really bothering me.I feel stupid. I tried coming out of my shell and look what happens to me. I need advice bc this whole thing is affecting my wellbeing. I keep obsessing over why he asked me those questions. Is it because i am always alone? I always sit down at that place for hours studying. Was he implying that i was boring?

because he's a fck boy. idk what else you were expecting. anyone asking you those questions just wants to get you drunk enough to have sex with you and that's it. be glad you found this out now. you should know that guys can very easily put up the "good guy" front and then totally demolish you if they don't get what they want.