My parents want me to do engineering because I love and excel in chemistry, physics, mathematics, & biology but I want to do something else?

I have A’s in Chem12, Physics12, Biology12, PreCalculus12 and I absolutely loved it all. My parents say I will then love engineering but I want to do something related to the Earth itself and with amazing life that calls it home. Ecological conservation, biology, meteorology, geology, oceanology, energy... show more I have A’s in Chem12, Physics12, Biology12, PreCalculus12 and I absolutely loved it all. My parents say I will then love engineering but I want to do something related to the Earth itself and with amazing life that calls it home. Ecological conservation, biology, meteorology, geology, oceanology, energy sustainability, renewable energy, etc but people have been telling me that there’s no demand in jobs nor decent wages in these fields and I should pursue an engineering degree. I’ve been graduated for a almost a year now and I still can’t make a decision and it’s making me super stressed out.