Why do people hate Wendy Williams so much when she is no different than a tabloid magazine?

Do people hate tabloid magazines as much?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tabloids are a love/hate thing, no in between. People either worship them and take them as the damn Bible almost, or they loathe them.

Wendy Williams doesn't know even half of what she's talking about and is very misinformed when it comes to her guests and talking to and about celebrities. Anyone wanting to make a buck can sell anything to anyone as long as its relevant. You just need a compromising picture, a supposed inside source, and a good pitch and BOOM! you're in, regardless of how true it is.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I find her incredibly annoying, so do not watch. I have seen her clothing line on one of the shopping channels, which had some good pieces, but too spendy.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because a lot of ppl think she's a man so therefore do not like her.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

She's black, female, and mouthy. Instant hate. It's a trigger. Even if she wasn't mouthy, they would hallucinate her into that role like they have various dignified black female politicians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Think because of her looks and she gossips too much

She's not my fav but i don't hate her. I actually have some sympathy for her though as her husband cheats on her and got his mistress pregnant.Though she's denying it

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I think it's her ugly face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.