How to ask for my crush’s Snapchat that sits right next to me in science class?

We are both freshmen in HS and second trimester of the year just about to end , and she might move to a different hour, before that I wana learn her and know each other pretty well before I ask her Snapchat so we can talk more, but am usually shy aroun someone I find attractive especiallyllllllllyyyyyyy the person I like, she is an athlete so do am I, but I don’t anything to talk to her about, she would usually ask me do I need anything like pencils or stuff like that when I didn’t ask and sometimes just freez, but it would be weird to start asking her questions like what’s your name when the trismester is about to end!!!

• Emette
    Favorite Answer

nah not really, ask her about class. Pretend you don't understand something stupid, and then when she starts to explain it to you look her in the eyes and be a good listener. Girls LOVE good listeners. Then you can say thank you so much and possibly draw her into the further conversation if you chose something stupid that gives you options. By that I mean like ask about something being due or some trivial callendar question because that way if she says like nah it's due next Thursday, not tommorow you can be like "thank god I was really worried for a second, and then if she kinda likes you too that will lighten things and at the end of the conversation you can ask for her snapchat. It's not that hard nothing to get stressed over.

Just do everyone a favour and kill yourself

edge into it, start by saying "hello". Then go on to say the odd joke or comment. Then it would more appropriate to ask questions