How rude is my friend on a scale of 1-10,, be honest?

Hi guys, so I've been friend with this girl I've known well for over a year, she never invites me to her house which i have no problem with, she lives with her two sisters and always shows pic of her house. She is pretty cheap and asked me to do her and her sisters makeup (im not a make up artist, just... show more Hi guys, so I've been friend with this girl I've known well for over a year, she never invites me to her house which i have no problem with, she lives with her two sisters and always shows pic of her house. She is pretty cheap and asked me to do her and her sisters makeup (im not a make up artist, just whatever I can do with my products) for her cousins wedding which I agreed to. When we were messaging regarding me going to do her makeup, she said her brother in law will be home and I was like okay and will he be home when im doing ur makeup she said yeah and it will be awkward for you (wtf), can you do my makeup in your car ill bring my sister and also few other stuff. I realized she doesnt want me to go to her place so I was like whatever works for you I guess. Honestly, I didnt know she will go this LOW. Im so disappointed. would you be upset if your friend made u drive to her place park in front of her building and do their makeup in your car in the freezing canada weather?
3 answers 3