Why can t I play videos on my laptop?

No videos will play on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I have Windows 10 and use Windows Edge. They won t play on FIrefox either. They play on Chrome, but there is no sound. I have Adobe. I updated my GPU driver. Sometimes when I update my laptop, videos will play, but they don t work again the next day.

Reset your laptop hold down the shift key and restart your computer from the start menu when you come to where it says repair console choose to reset your computer and save the files if you have anything that's important like your pictures are your music etc that's well repair any damage that's done to the software and your videos will play again something has damaged your software but the little trick I just told you will repair whatever it is without erasing your files as long as you do what I told you to takes about 40 minutes.

did u make sure u have flash player in and enabled in Microsoft edge or Firefox?