Should I be angry or not?

I gave my partner a present for his b-day(expensive belt) and he didn't say thank you and the following day. He said where is my present? He hasn't say anything about the present and I asked him if he likes or maybe be wants something else he just says okay and nothing more. I feel like taking back the present and not giving him anything anymore.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe he doesn't know how to graciously receive a gift? Some people have no clue.

I wouldn't take the gift back. I'd just move forward.

1 year ago

I’d be upset too. He showed zero gratitude. You went out of your way to try and make him happy and he’s like “whatever”.

• 1 year ago

How about instead of taking back your present, you take back your life and break up with him. He's selfish and ungreatful. Time to find a real man to date.

• S.a.m1 year agoReport

Thank you for the advice. He is not bad at all and I have been through a lot and he always helped me, it's just this time and hopefully the only one :)