My baby bunny doesn’t really know how to use a waterbottle! How can I train it to use it?

I bought a baby bunny and I’m having some trouble with getting it to drink from a bottle. Before I bought it, it was using a water dish to drink water. But the cage didn’t come with one, it came with a waterbottle. So I put a dish in the cage but I find that it gets very messy with pellets, bedding, food... etc... show more I bought a baby bunny and I’m having some trouble with getting it to drink from a bottle. Before I bought it, it was using a water dish to drink water. But the cage didn’t come with one, it came with a waterbottle. So I put a dish in the cage but I find that it gets very messy with pellets, bedding, food... etc getting in it and making it dirty. So I was wondering if there are any tips or tricks on how to train or teach my bunny to drink from a bottle! :)